One Eighty assists clients in determining demand for services, programmes or facilities relating to the provision of sport, recreation and leisure.
This involves researching trends, consultation with stakeholders, examining existing supply and determining potential usage patterns and management options.
Listed below are some projects that we have delivered –
- Port Pirie Multi Purpose Facility Needs Analysis and Concept Design
- Aldinga Indoor Recreation Centre Needs Analysis
- Launceston Recreation Needs Analysis
- State Sporting Development Officer Review and Training Needs Analysis
- The Cove Sport and Community Centre Needs Analysis
- City of Burnside Youth Recreation Facilities Study
- Norwood Payneham and St Peters BMX Study